We have a variety of methods of making payments for excursions or events at St Bernard State School.
Paying by BPOINT
Invoices can be securely paid by Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card, via BPOINT. Your Customer Reference Number (CRN) is noted at the bottom of the specific invoice.
Phone payment using credit/debit card via BPOINT can be made on 1300 631 073. Please quote your CRN and Invoice Number from the BPOINT box at the bottom of your invoice.
Paying by internet banking
Direct Payment into School Bank Account
- School’s Bank Account Name: St Bernard State School General Ac
- BSB Number: 064 451
- Account Number: 10023539
- Reference/Details: Please record both the “Student ID” AND“Reference Code” in the reference/details section so that your payment can be recorded correctly.
If insufficient details are supplied, payment will be applied to the oldest debt for your family.
Student ID: Is the first six letters (or less) of the student’s surname plus the first two letters of their first name ie. Sheryl Franklin would become FRANKLSH.
Paying by mail
Cheque or money order
- Cheques or money order made payable to St Bernard State School and returned with completed Activity Consent Form.
- Post to: St Bernard State School
1-19 School Road
Mt Tamborine 4272
Paying in person
Payment by credit card, debit card, cash, cheque or money order
- Payment can be made at the school payment window (administration) on Tuesday mornings, between 8am and 10am.
- Credit cards and debit cards (Eftpos), cash, cheques and money orders are accepted.
Payment by Centrepay deduction can be arranged through the school office. Please be aware the setting up for this can take a few weeks.